A Dome Observatory designed to be mounted onto an existing structure.
• Galvalume construction with interlocking dome sheets, providing a strong watertight design able to withstand harsh weather conditions.
• Motors on shutter and azimuth rotation are included.
• Optional automation system is available from Pier-Tech Inc, no need to find another supplier.
• Viewing range is from horizon to 10 degrees past zenith.
• Contactor bars which provide current to shutter motor are available. This option eliminates the need to bring the dome to the home position in order to power the upper shutter motor. With this option, you will be able to power the upper shutter motor at any azimuth position of the dome.
• Do-it yourself installation. Complete assembly manual with detailed step by step pictures included. Installation from Pier-Tech Inc. also available.
• Widest shutters in the industry are standard, at no extra cost
Pier-tech Domes and the editorial content, graphics, and products of the Pier-tech Domes website, unless otherwise noted, are the products of Pier-Tech, Inc. The information presented on Pier-tech Domes is copyrighted as collective work. Any unauthorized reproduction, by any means, mechanical or electronic, without the express written permission of Pier-tech, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Web Banners by Just Go There
Copyright 2011, Pier-Tech, Inc.
All Rights Reserved